Thursday, August 14, 2014

Racers Wife Resume: I am Teacher

This might be a confusing title but let me explain.
We are home schooling!!
 
That might not be as confusing as I thought but the Lucero Racing future racers will be my students this school year.
 
 
We had a rough year last year with bubba in school and decided it was time to try something different. There are so many options for home school that I was shocked we could tailor each subject to his learning style.
 
We have ordered our curriculum and gathered our supplies and I feel very prepared and excited as I read over our first few lessons.
But it dawns on me that there is so much more to this than just ordering and following curriculum. I want this experience to change my boys childhood for the better.
 
 
 
I hope to show them there are adventures to be had not just at a dirt track but also in the pages of a book.
 
I hope to teach them to work hard not just on your race car but also at your
school work.
 
I hope to watch them fall in love with learning.

 
I know that this is going to be an adventure with its ups and downs, but these two wonderful boys are worth every tear and every hard day.
 
So get ready everyone the Lucero's are on yet another crazy life adventure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment